- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
Lewis And Clark County Sheriff's Office
HELENA — Three Lincoln men were arrested Friday morning for allegedly attempting to kidnap a 43-year-old Lincoln woman while she was running the half-marathon in Lincoln’s Dynamite Dash.
HELENA — Search and rescue members located a missing cross-country skier Sunday morning, according to Lewis and Clark County Sheriff Leo Dutton.
HELENA — Authorities are investigating after one person was injured when a firearm either blew up or accidentally discharged at a shooting range west of Helena.
HELENA — Lewis and Clark County Sheriff Leo Dutton on Wednesday released the names of the deputies involved in a fatal shooting late Sunday night.
Jeffery John Lefferdink, a Helena man who exchanged fire with sheriff's deputies on Easter night, had three potentially fatal wounds, including one that appeared to be a self-inflicted shot to the head, according to officials.
ANGELA BRANDT Helena Independent Record
HELENA — Lewis and Clark County officials say a sheriff's .40-caliber duty pistol and badge have been stolen from a Helena home.