- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
Lgbt Social Movements
The first three words of the U.S. and Montana’s Constitutions — We the People — are words of inclusion. No natural person is excluded. We the People includes everybody; no exceptions.