- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 3 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Billings attorney to be suspended for unethical adoption case, withholding records
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — A state review panel opened a hearing Thursday on an environmental group's challenge of an application from an Australian company that wants to turn coal into gas at an underground site in northeastern Wyoming.
GILLETTE, Wyo. — The Wyoming Department of Environmental Quality is considering whether to allow an Australian company to build an underground coal gasification demonstration facility outside of Wright.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. -- An Australian firm has submitted a request to Wyoming environmental regulators for permission to produce gas and carbon dioxide from underground coal at a site near Wright.
CASPER, Wyo. — An Austrialian developer with plans to generate natural gas from underground coal seams is “on the cusp” of asking state regulators for permission to move forward with a demonstration project, a company representative said Monday.
CASPER, Wyo. — Linc Energy Limited, an Australian firm with plans to conduct underground coal gassification in the Powder River Basin, has snagged three oil fields for $20 million in a bankruptcy sale.