- 1 Roosevelt County sheriff found sleeping on sidewalk, suspected to be intoxicated
- 2 NBC's Dateline to feature Billings teen who survived plane crash
- 3 Man charged with raping another man in downtown Billings alley
- 4 Yellowstone concession worker found dead
- 5 UM student goes missing on way to Missoula
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — A state review panel opened a hearing Thursday on an environmental group's challenge of an application from an Australian company that wants to turn coal into gas at an underground site in northeastern Wyoming.
GILLETTE, Wyo. — The Wyoming Department of Environmental Quality is considering whether to allow an Australian company to build an underground coal gasification demonstration facility outside of Wright.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. -- An Australian firm has submitted a request to Wyoming environmental regulators for permission to produce gas and carbon dioxide from underground coal at a site near Wright.
CASPER, Wyo. — An Austrialian developer with plans to generate natural gas from underground coal seams is “on the cusp” of asking state regulators for permission to move forward with a demonstration project, a company representative said Monday.
CASPER, Wyo. — Linc Energy Limited, an Australian firm with plans to conduct underground coal gassification in the Powder River Basin, has snagged three oil fields for $20 million in a bankruptcy sale.