- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — A state review panel opened a hearing Thursday on an environmental group's challenge of an application from an Australian company that wants to turn coal into gas at an underground site in northeastern Wyoming.
GILLETTE, Wyo. — The Wyoming Department of Environmental Quality is considering whether to allow an Australian company to build an underground coal gasification demonstration facility outside of Wright.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. -- An Australian firm has submitted a request to Wyoming environmental regulators for permission to produce gas and carbon dioxide from underground coal at a site near Wright.
CASPER, Wyo. — An Austrialian developer with plans to generate natural gas from underground coal seams is “on the cusp” of asking state regulators for permission to move forward with a demonstration project, a company representative said Monday.
CASPER, Wyo. — Linc Energy Limited, an Australian firm with plans to conduct underground coal gassification in the Powder River Basin, has snagged three oil fields for $20 million in a bankruptcy sale.