- 1 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 4 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — A Wyoming Department of Transportation employee is one of only 10 people named to represent the states on the National Cooperative Highway Research Program Committee.