- 1 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 2 Bakken wives worry over job losses
- 3 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
- 4 Thieves have change of heart, return trailer, camping gear stolen from Boy Scouts
- 5 From tragedy to recovery: A Billings man's journey home
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — A Wyoming Department of Transportation employee is one of only 10 people named to represent the states on the National Cooperative Highway Research Program Committee.