- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
CHEYENNE — The operator of two trona mine production facilities in Sweetwater County recently applied for a state mineral lease in the area of a new lithium find.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — The state of Wyoming has already received four lithium lease applications after news of a major lithium find in Sweetwater County.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — University of Wyoming Carbon Management Institute researchers found a vast new lithium resource near Rock Springs during work on a carbon dioxide storage site project, the university announced Wednesday.