- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
CHEYENNE — The operator of two trona mine production facilities in Sweetwater County recently applied for a state mineral lease in the area of a new lithium find.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — The state of Wyoming has already received four lithium lease applications after news of a major lithium find in Sweetwater County.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — University of Wyoming Carbon Management Institute researchers found a vast new lithium resource near Rock Springs during work on a carbon dioxide storage site project, the university announced Wednesday.