- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Man tries to kidnap Montana girl, flees after her dog barks
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
CHEYENNE — The operator of two trona mine production facilities in Sweetwater County recently applied for a state mineral lease in the area of a new lithium find.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — The state of Wyoming has already received four lithium lease applications after news of a major lithium find in Sweetwater County.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — University of Wyoming Carbon Management Institute researchers found a vast new lithium resource near Rock Springs during work on a carbon dioxide storage site project, the university announced Wednesday.