- 1 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 4 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
CHEYENNE — The operator of two trona mine production facilities in Sweetwater County recently applied for a state mineral lease in the area of a new lithium find.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — The state of Wyoming has already received four lithium lease applications after news of a major lithium find in Sweetwater County.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — University of Wyoming Carbon Management Institute researchers found a vast new lithium resource near Rock Springs during work on a carbon dioxide storage site project, the university announced Wednesday.