- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 Ugandan's long medical journey finally brings him back to Billings
- 4 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
- 5 Father of Riverside student who killed herself questions whether bullying played a role
Lois J. Hoagland
Last week while parked legally in a handicap space, someone put a sticker on my car. As it was raining, part had come off but it stated, “If you can walk into the store you don’t deserve a handicap permit.”
Whatever happened to just giving from our heart and not having to be rewarded for it?