- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Teen wakes up to find gay slur spray-painted on door
- 3 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 4 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
Lois J. Hoagland
Last week while parked legally in a handicap space, someone put a sticker on my car. As it was raining, part had come off but it stated, “If you can walk into the store you don’t deserve a handicap permit.”
Whatever happened to just giving from our heart and not having to be rewarded for it?