- 1 More than 800 roadkill salvage permits issued in first year
- 2 Woman ‘sick of getting beat up’ gets ‘pimp’ arrested
- 3 Gay couples get marriage licenses: "We couldn't sleep last night, we were so excited"
- 4 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 5 Wednesday stabbing leaves victim in critical condition
Lois J. Hoagland
Last week while parked legally in a handicap space, someone put a sticker on my car. As it was raining, part had come off but it stated, “If you can walk into the store you don’t deserve a handicap permit.”
Whatever happened to just giving from our heart and not having to be rewarded for it?