- 1 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 2 Bakken wives worry over job losses
- 3 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
- 4 Thieves have change of heart, return trailer, camping gear stolen from Boy Scouts
- 5 From tragedy to recovery: A Billings man's journey home
Lois J. Hoagland
Last week while parked legally in a handicap space, someone put a sticker on my car. As it was raining, part had come off but it stated, “If you can walk into the store you don’t deserve a handicap permit.”
Whatever happened to just giving from our heart and not having to be rewarded for it?