- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 5 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
Lois J. Hoagland
Last week while parked legally in a handicap space, someone put a sticker on my car. As it was raining, part had come off but it stated, “If you can walk into the store you don’t deserve a handicap permit.”
Whatever happened to just giving from our heart and not having to be rewarded for it?