- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 3 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 4 North Dakota man dies in crash near Lame Deer
- 5 Release of police dog sends car theft suspect to the ground
HELENA — A federal ruling capping what it called “exorbitant” long-distance telephone rates charged to prison inmates across the nation won’t affect state prisoners in Montana, which already charges rates at or below the new cap.
When her boss calls her a bulldog, Deb Gardner smiles and accepts the compliment.