- 1 Missing Butte teens found unharmed at cabin at Canyon Ferry Reservoir
- 2 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 3 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 4 Pursuit involving U.S. Marshals ends in multi-vehicle crash at Grand and 7th
- 5 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
CASPER, Wyo. — Loyd Drain, the executive director of the Wyoming Infrastructure Authority, announced that he will step down from his post in July.
Wyoming and Colorado would benefit by combining their wind energy resources, studies released Monday by the University of Wyoming and a national research laboratory show.
CASPER, Wyo. — A Wyoming company hopes to begin testing what could be a game-changing way to store energy generated by wind turbines at a small project site near Guernsey by late 2014.
CASPER — Wyoming wind officials say a University of Wyoming wind energy study released Thursday is already aiding their efforts as they try to pitch the state's resource in California.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. -- The decision by the federal government to give priority review to three Wyoming wind generation projects and two transmission line projects bodes well for the state's burgeoning renewable energy industry.
CASPER, Wyo. — Sherry Roche's job can involve some cold fingers, but it's worth it.
LARAMIE, Wyo. — Cheap Wyoming wind power could save California customers hundreds of millions of dollars a year, according to a report from the group that coordinates the electrical grid in the Western U.S. and Canada.