- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Scoreboard: Prep football
Wyoming and Colorado would benefit by combining their wind energy resources, studies released Monday by the University of Wyoming and a national research laboratory show.
CASPER, Wyo. — A Wyoming company hopes to begin testing what could be a game-changing way to store energy generated by wind turbines at a small project site near Guernsey by late 2014.
CASPER — Wyoming wind officials say a University of Wyoming wind energy study released Thursday is already aiding their efforts as they try to pitch the state's resource in California.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. -- The decision by the federal government to give priority review to three Wyoming wind generation projects and two transmission line projects bodes well for the state's burgeoning renewable energy industry.
CASPER, Wyo. — Sherry Roche's job can involve some cold fingers, but it's worth it.
LARAMIE, Wyo. — Cheap Wyoming wind power could save California customers hundreds of millions of dollars a year, according to a report from the group that coordinates the electrical grid in the Western U.S. and Canada.