- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Tears for 22: It wasn’t just another Friday night for Colstrip after death of teammate
- 3 'It’ll be kind of hard to smile': Friends mourn death of 'Creeky the Clown' at 98
- 4 Californians, you should avoid Montana
- 5 Yoga pants conversation done? No, it needs to start
Luca Technologies Inc
CASPER, Wyo. — Gov. Matt Mead said Tuesday that Wyoming needs to “step up” its efforts to close wells abandoned after the bust of the coalbed methane industry, saying the state had fallen behind in its efforts to plug the wells in recent years.
CASPER, Wyo. — Luca Technologies Inc., a company that planned to harvest natural gas by feeding microbes within Wyoming coal seams, has filed for bankruptcy protection in federal court in Colorado.
GILLETTE, Wyo. — Luca Technologies Inc. has laid off nine Gillette-based employees and the company has temporarily shut down its coal-bed methane wells in the Powder River Basin.
GILLETTE — Federal land managers have rejected an application by a Colorado company to use bacteria to produce methane from northeast Wyoming coal beds.
CASPER, Wyo. — A Colorado company seeking approval from federal and state agencies for methane farming in the Powder River Basin must still deal with concerns from the coal industry and a landowners group.
CHEYENNE — A Colorado company expects to get regulatory approval soon so it can begin to exploit bacteria to revive hundreds of tapped-out gas wells in northeast Wyoming.