- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
The University of Montana is meeting the demands of an agreement reached earlier this year with the Department of Justice and how it handles cases of sexual assault and harassment, school administrators said Tuesday.
MISSOULA — A University of Montana Law School graduate and former director of the Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Office has been named the school’s new legal counsel, effective this week.
The University of Montana has updated two federal agencies on its education and prevention efforts on sexual assault.
On a walk across campus, the University of Montana may not appear all that diverse.