- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Tears for 22: It wasn’t just another Friday night for Colstrip after death of teammate
- 3 Californians, you should avoid Montana
- 4 Yoga pants conversation done? No, it needs to start
- 5 'It’ll be kind of hard to smile': Friends mourn death of 'Creeky the Clown' at 98
The University of Montana is meeting the demands of an agreement reached earlier this year with the Department of Justice and how it handles cases of sexual assault and harassment, school administrators said Tuesday.
MISSOULA — A University of Montana Law School graduate and former director of the Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Office has been named the school’s new legal counsel, effective this week.
The University of Montana has updated two federal agencies on its education and prevention efforts on sexual assault.
On a walk across campus, the University of Montana may not appear all that diverse.