- 1 Hunters find body in SUV that had been there for about a month
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 5 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
The University of Montana is meeting the demands of an agreement reached earlier this year with the Department of Justice and how it handles cases of sexual assault and harassment, school administrators said Tuesday.
MISSOULA — A University of Montana Law School graduate and former director of the Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Office has been named the school’s new legal counsel, effective this week.
The University of Montana has updated two federal agencies on its education and prevention efforts on sexual assault.
On a walk across campus, the University of Montana may not appear all that diverse.