- 1 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 2 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 3 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
- 4 Teenagers taken to hospital after being ejected from vehicle during rollover
- 5 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
Lori Schmitt always is pleased that Montana National Guard soldiers and their spouses enjoy the Christmas parties that she and her husband have thrown the last five years.
Mike and Lori Schmitt, right, and their 9-year-old daughter, Bailei, are pictured with National Guard member Heather Altenhofen, her husband, Luke, and their son Connor. The Schmitts are planning their sixth Christmas party for the Montana National Guard this year.
HEATHER AND LUKE ALTENHOFEN
Heather Stricker and Luke Altenhofen were married at St. Pius X Catholic Church in Billings by the Rev. Steve Tokarsky.