- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 3 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 4 Cody police chief meets with Hells Angels
- 5 Billings attorney to be suspended for unethical adoption case, withholding records
Lori Schmitt always is pleased that Montana National Guard soldiers and their spouses enjoy the Christmas parties that she and her husband have thrown the last five years.
Mike and Lori Schmitt, right, and their 9-year-old daughter, Bailei, are pictured with National Guard member Heather Altenhofen, her husband, Luke, and their son Connor. The Schmitts are planning their sixth Christmas party for the Montana National Guard this year.
HEATHER AND LUKE ALTENHOFEN
Heather Stricker and Luke Altenhofen were married at St. Pius X Catholic Church in Billings by the Rev. Steve Tokarsky.