- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
Luke Andrew Lapinski
BUTTE — A 37-year-old California man accused of shooting another man in the leg failed to show up for his arraignment hearing Thursday morning in Butte district court.
BOZEMAN — Gallatin County authorities in western Montana have taken into custody a California man they suspect shot a Butte man in the leg during an argument.