- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Commission weighs warning letter to clerk of court over gay marriage licenses
Luke Andrew Lapinski
BUTTE — A 37-year-old California man accused of shooting another man in the leg failed to show up for his arraignment hearing Thursday morning in Butte district court.
BOZEMAN — Gallatin County authorities in western Montana have taken into custody a California man they suspect shot a Butte man in the leg during an argument.