- 1 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 2 Bakken wives worry over job losses
- 3 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
- 4 From tragedy to recovery: A Billings man's journey home
- 5 Thieves have change of heart, return trailer, camping gear stolen from Boy Scouts
Lyle R. Knight
Now is the time to act for the future of our schools, we all know that waiting will only cost us more.
The next leader of Montana's largest native bank is no carpetbagger.
First Interstate BancSystem Inc. of Billings announced Tuesday that it will sell Class A common stock at $14.50 per share to the public, the first time outside investors have been able to buy into the regional banking powerhouse.
Top headlines delivered to your inbox daily.