- 1 Roosevelt County sheriff found sleeping on sidewalk, suspected to be intoxicated
- 2 NBC's Dateline to feature Billings teen who survived plane crash
- 3 Man charged with raping another man in downtown Billings alley
- 4 Yellowstone concession worker found dead
- 5 UM student goes missing on way to Missoula
CORVALLIS – A Corvallis asphalt production plant, M.R. Asphalt Inc., has been cited with 16 safety and health violations by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration after an investigation into the death of a worker last fall.