- 1 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 2 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
- 3 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 4 Teenagers taken to hospital after being ejected from vehicle during rollover
- 5 Police: K9 escaped from officer’s residence, bit woman
It was disappointing to me to read the editor's note preceding the nice panegyric about Rudy Audio in the March 24 Gazette. The editor's note read, "This story is part of an ongoing ... " Ongoing? What happened to the word continuing? And how can The Billings Gazette use the word "shout out"…
Will someone please tell Patrick Prescott of Glendive and William Tabacinski of Cody (Dec. 21 letters) to lighten up a little? There is a simple solution to the gun control argument and our right to keep and bear arms as outlined in the Bill of Rights.
Growing up I yearned to read like my siblings. At last it happened; I could read. My parents had many books and my reading was never restricted to children's classics but included "How To Butcher A Hog."