- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
Makoshika State Park’s Visitor Center
A policy discussion about putting a hold on acquisition of new parklands at a time when resources are stretched will be one of the topics the Montana State Parks and Recreation Board will discuss when it meets at Makoshika State Park’s Visitor Center in Glendive on Wednesday from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.