- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Fires continue to burn near Billings
The chairman of the 18-person search committee charged with finding Montana State University Billings' new chancellor said on Friday that a decision on the position could come within three weeks, and that he's proud of the group's efforts so far.
The third finalist for Montana State University Billings’ chancellor position said on Wednesday that the university is and must continue to be strong in meeting the needs of the region.