- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
The chairman of the 18-person search committee charged with finding Montana State University Billings' new chancellor said on Friday that a decision on the position could come within three weeks, and that he's proud of the group's efforts so far.
The third finalist for Montana State University Billings’ chancellor position said on Wednesday that the university is and must continue to be strong in meeting the needs of the region.