- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Is Butte water safe to drink?
From left, Montana Tech students Cole Berg and Mariah Sheble and assistant professor Nick Hawthorne are pictured Thursday on the Montana Tech campus. Berg and Sheble recently presented their 15-minute video, titled “Butte Water: Is it Safe to Drink?,” at the annual meeting of the Montana Aca…