- 1 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
Is Butte water safe to drink?
From left, Montana Tech students Cole Berg and Mariah Sheble and assistant professor Nick Hawthorne are pictured Thursday on the Montana Tech campus. Berg and Sheble recently presented their 15-minute video, titled “Butte Water: Is it Safe to Drink?,” at the annual meeting of the Montana Aca…