- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 3 Hunters find body in SUV that had been there for about a month
- 4 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 5 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
Dugie Denton, the paralympian archer from Joliet, lost out in the quarterfinals Sunday afternoon in the open men's individual compound event at the 2012 Summer Paralympic Games in London.
Dugie Denton, the archer from Joliet and member of U.S. national archery team, will compete in the quaterfinals on Sunday after beating out two opponents Friday at the 2012 Summer Paralympic Games.