- 1 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 4 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
Mario Edward Berger
A 24-year-old man admitted Tuesday that in March he led police in a high-speed chase through Laurel that ended with a crash.
A 23-year-old man is facing multiple charges after being arrested Friday in connection with a high-speed chase in Laurel.
A Laurel man was arrested Friday evening after leading police on a chase through town.