- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
What is our source of rights? The Declaration of Independence says: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secur…
How far can a nondiscrimination ordinance that gives LGBT people special rights go? On May 14 the Missoula City Council discussed the 2015 budget and ended up discussing gender reassignment surgery. It was proposed that the city find a way to pay for a transgender benefit package for the cit…
The gay-rights activists' nondiscrimination ordinance, also known as the forced participation ordinance, is now in our town. It is anticipated that it will be introduced to the City Council in June.