- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
There have been many editorials in the last few weeks both supporting and opposing the Keystone XL Pipeline.
I read with interest the Aug. 3 letter to the editor from Alice Kenat endorsing Fox News and Glenn Beck.
A campaign of misinformation has been waged to intentionally muddy the health care reform debate. One of the most questionable tactics has been the use of statistics from the Lewin Group. To Rep. Eric Cantor (Va.), it is "the nonpartisan Lewin Group." To Republicans on the House Ways and Mea…