- 1 More than 800 roadkill salvage permits issued in first year
- 2 Woman ‘sick of getting beat up’ gets ‘pimp’ arrested
- 3 Gay couples get marriage licenses: "We couldn't sleep last night, we were so excited"
- 4 Wednesday stabbing leaves victim in critical condition
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
There have been many editorials in the last few weeks both supporting and opposing the Keystone XL Pipeline.
I read with interest the Aug. 3 letter to the editor from Alice Kenat endorsing Fox News and Glenn Beck.
A campaign of misinformation has been waged to intentionally muddy the health care reform debate. One of the most questionable tactics has been the use of statistics from the Lewin Group. To Rep. Eric Cantor (Va.), it is "the nonpartisan Lewin Group." To Republicans on the House Ways and Mea…