- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 4 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
There's a lot of hand-wringing about American students lagging their foreign counterparts in math skills. That should not be a big surprise, since many of our political leaders aren't very good at math either and deny the realities that numbers reveal. Republican Sen. John McCain recently la…
Republican Alan Simpson and Democrat Erskine Bowles have asked Americans to pray for six U.S. senators: Saxby Chambliss, R-Ga.; Kent Conrad, D-N.D.; Mike Crapo, R-Idaho; Dick Durbin, D-Ill.; Mark Warner, D-W.Va.; and Tom Coburn, R-Okla.
HELENA — Montana’s two U.S. senators, Max Baucus and Jon Tester, were among just four Democrats who joined Republicans on Tuesday to block a bill from Democratic leadership that would have punished U.S. companies that ship jobs overseas.