- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Man brags on Facebook about running over wolves with a van; officials investigate
- 4 Man tries to kidnap Montana girl, flees after her dog barks
- 5 Off the Leaf 19 offers old favorites and new creations in Esther's space
There's a lot of hand-wringing about American students lagging their foreign counterparts in math skills. That should not be a big surprise, since many of our political leaders aren't very good at math either and deny the realities that numbers reveal. Republican Sen. John McCain recently la…
Republican Alan Simpson and Democrat Erskine Bowles have asked Americans to pray for six U.S. senators: Saxby Chambliss, R-Ga.; Kent Conrad, D-N.D.; Mike Crapo, R-Idaho; Dick Durbin, D-Ill.; Mark Warner, D-W.Va.; and Tom Coburn, R-Okla.
HELENA — Montana’s two U.S. senators, Max Baucus and Jon Tester, were among just four Democrats who joined Republicans on Tuesday to block a bill from Democratic leadership that would have punished U.S. companies that ship jobs overseas.