- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
Over the past few months dozens of people in Billings and beyond have commented on our Opinion pages about the consideration of a nondiscrimination ordinance for our city. Some letter-to-the-editor writers have complained that they are unable to find a copy of this NDO.
The City Council Meeting of May 12, was very emotional for me. I have to agree with council member Shaun Brown. This is a very "emotional topic."