- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 3 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Release of police dog sends car theft suspect to the ground
Over the past few months dozens of people in Billings and beyond have commented on our Opinion pages about the consideration of a nondiscrimination ordinance for our city. Some letter-to-the-editor writers have complained that they are unable to find a copy of this NDO.
The City Council Meeting of May 12, was very emotional for me. I have to agree with council member Shaun Brown. This is a very "emotional topic."