- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
Over the past few months dozens of people in Billings and beyond have commented on our Opinion pages about the consideration of a nondiscrimination ordinance for our city. Some letter-to-the-editor writers have complained that they are unable to find a copy of this NDO.
The City Council Meeting of May 12, was very emotional for me. I have to agree with council member Shaun Brown. This is a very "emotional topic."