- 1 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 2 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 3 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
- 4 Bakken wives worry over job losses
- 5 Thieves have change of heart, return trailer, camping gear stolen from Boy Scouts
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Head Start directors in Wyoming say they are scrambling to reduce expenses while trying to spare the essential parts of their services to more than 2,000 preschool children from low-income families.