- 1 Roosevelt County sheriff found sleeping on sidewalk, suspected to be intoxicated
- 2 NBC's Dateline to feature Billings teen who survived plane crash
- 3 Man charged with raping another man in downtown Billings alley
- 4 Yellowstone concession worker found dead
- 5 Researchers predict ash fall if Yellowstone supervolcano erupted
CASPER, Wyo. — A judge sentenced Wyoming’s first person charged under a new felony poaching law Monday.
Game Warden Matt Lentsch, who covers the Worland, Wyo., area, has been named 2011 Law Enforcement Warden of the Year by the Shikar Safari Club International and the Wyoming Game Wardens Association for his outstanding achievements in the field and dedication to youth hunter and angler recrui…
CODY, Wyo. -- Some CSI-style investigation helped Wyoming Game and Fish wardens hold two men and a woman accountable for illegally shooting a trophy-class mule deer in late 2010.
CODY, Wyo. -- Three Worland residents have been sentenced in the poaching of a trophy-class mule deer.
Eighteen-year-old Colton Lapp of Worland, Wyo., was convicted of illegally killing a trophy mule deer buck south of Worland and has been fined more than $9,000.