- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
- 5 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
BUTTE — Butte-Silver Bow officials met Tuesday with the owner of the collapsed building on South Wyoming Street and told him they want a more detailed plan for demolishing the rest of it.
BUTTE — The assignment was — and still is — enormous.
BUTTE — The former human resources director for Butte-Silver Bow County has filed a lawsuit against the county arguing her firing was discussed during a closed council meeting in violation of her due process rights.
BUTTE — Butte-Silver Bow could follow Missoula and Helena by enacting an ordinance barring discrimination in housing, jobs and many public accommodations based on sexual orientation or gender identity.
After an audit uncovered several discrepancies, the county-run chemical dependency center — which has created a $1 million deficit since 2005 — must pay back more than $40,000 in overpayments from the state.
BUTTE — Money for restoration projects in Butte will finally begin to flow this year from a 2008 settlement with Atlantic Richfield Co. that allocated $28.1 million plus interest to restore polluted ground and surface water resources.