- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
- 5 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
MISSOULA — Montana’s top military commander will head a leadership delegation to Kyrgyzstan next week, reaffirming the state’s commitment to the former Soviet republic.
Montana Adjutant Gen. Matthew Quinn speaks to lawmakers on during the 2013 Legislature.
HELENA — The Montana National Guard brigadier general who ordered an investigation into the state's Disaster and Emergency Services was fired last year after he rehired a woman who was suing the state over her dismissal from the troubled agency.
BUTTE — When Lance Cpl. Thomas Parker joined the Marine Corps, it was because he wanted to be a part of something bigger than himself.
HELENA — Gov. Brian Schweitzer on Wednesday appointed Brig. Gen. Matthew T. Quinn as Montana's new adjutant general and the head the state Department of Military Affairs.
Helena — Brig. Gen. Stanley R. Putnam will retire after more than 41 years of service to the state and nation.