- 1 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 2 Bakken wives worry over job losses
- 3 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
- 4 From tragedy to recovery: A Billings man's journey home
- 5 Thieves have change of heart, return trailer, camping gear stolen from Boy Scouts
HELENA — Eight men who entered the U.S. illegally but have since become permanent residents say a new Montana law wrongly puts them at risk of being denied services and treats them as second-class people.
Top headlines delivered to your inbox daily.