- 1 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 2 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
Before taking up the public safety levy Monday night, the Billings City Council took two actions that diverged from staff recommendations.
Billings businesswoman Janine Griffin and her daughter, Ali Mitchell, are betting their money on women in search of a fountain of youth.
The 13th Subway Sandwich shop in Billings is now a neighbor to the Three Sights Shooting Range at Central Avenue and Moore Lane.