- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
Max R. Lenington
For several years, the Yellowstone County treasurer had an unauthorized $25,000 line of credit set up with Dell Financial Services in his and the county’s name.
About a month ago, I submitted a letter to the Billings Gazette disparaging our divider-in-chief, President Obama. Since that time, I have been "tweeted," emailed and phoned by people who ask "Why do you hate the Obamas? It seems somehow personal. You even disrespect their family Christmas picture."
Parents, guardians or caretakers planning to home-school a child must register with the county superintendent of schools.