- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
A Billings child and adolescent psychiatrist who spent time in prison for possessing child pornography is trying yet again to get his medical license back so he can return to practice.
A former Billings child psychiatrist who served time in federal prison for possessing child pornography is slowing down his quest for a second chance to practice psychiatry.