- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 3 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Billings attorney to be suspended for unethical adoption case, withholding records
A Billings child and adolescent psychiatrist who spent time in prison for possessing child pornography is trying yet again to get his medical license back so he can return to practice.
A former Billings child psychiatrist who served time in federal prison for possessing child pornography is slowing down his quest for a second chance to practice psychiatry.