- 1 Former West High teacher, coach indicted on 23 counts of exploitation, pornography
- 2 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 3 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
A Billings child and adolescent psychiatrist who spent time in prison for possessing child pornography is trying yet again to get his medical license back so he can return to practice.
A former Billings child psychiatrist who served time in federal prison for possessing child pornography is slowing down his quest for a second chance to practice psychiatry.