- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 Ugandan's long medical journey finally brings him back to Billings
- 4 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
- 5 Father of Riverside student who killed herself questions whether bullying played a role
A Billings child and adolescent psychiatrist who spent time in prison for possessing child pornography is trying yet again to get his medical license back so he can return to practice.
A former Billings child psychiatrist who served time in federal prison for possessing child pornography is slowing down his quest for a second chance to practice psychiatry.