- 1 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 2 Bakken wives worry over job losses
- 3 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
- 4 From tragedy to recovery: A Billings man's journey home
- 5 Thieves have change of heart, return trailer, camping gear stolen from Boy Scouts
In 2009, Medicare spent more than $10 billion on durable medical equipment. More than half of that was improperly spent — meaning the equipment was unnecessary or the bill was wrong.
Q. I’m afraid I may be a victim of Medicare fraud. What should I do? Can I get a different Medicare number to stop the fraud?
A Billings lingerie shop that specializes in prosthetics for mastectomy patients is helping reduce Medicare fraud.
Top headlines delivered to your inbox daily.