- 1 Roosevelt County sheriff found sleeping on sidewalk, suspected to be intoxicated
- 2 NBC's Dateline to feature Billings teen who survived plane crash
- 3 Man charged with raping another man in downtown Billings alley
- 4 Yellowstone concession worker found dead
- 5 UM student goes missing on way to Missoula
In 2009, Medicare spent more than $10 billion on durable medical equipment. More than half of that was improperly spent — meaning the equipment was unnecessary or the bill was wrong.
Q. I’m afraid I may be a victim of Medicare fraud. What should I do? Can I get a different Medicare number to stop the fraud?
A Billings lingerie shop that specializes in prosthetics for mastectomy patients is helping reduce Medicare fraud.