- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 3 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Billings attorney to be suspended for unethical adoption case, withholding records
In 2009, Medicare spent more than $10 billion on durable medical equipment. More than half of that was improperly spent — meaning the equipment was unnecessary or the bill was wrong.
Q. I’m afraid I may be a victim of Medicare fraud. What should I do? Can I get a different Medicare number to stop the fraud?
A Billings lingerie shop that specializes in prosthetics for mastectomy patients is helping reduce Medicare fraud.