- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
In 2009, Medicare spent more than $10 billion on durable medical equipment. More than half of that was improperly spent — meaning the equipment was unnecessary or the bill was wrong.
Q. I’m afraid I may be a victim of Medicare fraud. What should I do? Can I get a different Medicare number to stop the fraud?
A Billings lingerie shop that specializes in prosthetics for mastectomy patients is helping reduce Medicare fraud.