- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
In 2009, Medicare spent more than $10 billion on durable medical equipment. More than half of that was improperly spent — meaning the equipment was unnecessary or the bill was wrong.
Q. I’m afraid I may be a victim of Medicare fraud. What should I do? Can I get a different Medicare number to stop the fraud?
A Billings lingerie shop that specializes in prosthetics for mastectomy patients is helping reduce Medicare fraud.