- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 5 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
HELENA — Gov. Steve Bullock on Thursday appointed Pat Smith, a Missoula attorney who specializes in Indian and natural resources law, one of Montana’s two representatives on the Northwest Power and Conservation Council.
One of Montana’s largest bank fraud cases ended Monday with a former top officer at a Malta bank being sentenced to nine years and two months in federal prison for embezzling nearly $3.7 million to cover personal debts.
The U.S. Attorney’s Office charged a former Malta bank vice president with embezzlement, credit card fraud and money laundering Thursday in federal court in Great Falls.
The FBI is investigating an employee of Malta's First Security Bank in connection with a long-term embezzlement scheme apparently involving nearly $3.7 million.