- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Metal Gear Solid V
When “Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes’” length was announced, practically every video game media outlet poo-pooed Konami’s decision to release a game, (or in this case, a prologue for the upcoming “Metal Gear Solid V”) that could be completed in less than an hour for what was originally $4…