- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
An investigation into drug crimes in the Bakken oil patch has led to the arrests of 11 people authorities linked to a ring that trafficked methamphetamine from southern California to the Northern Plains, according to court documents and the U.S. Attorney’s Office.