- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 3 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Fires continue to burn near Billings
An investigation into drug crimes in the Bakken oil patch has led to the arrests of 11 people authorities linked to a ring that trafficked methamphetamine from southern California to the Northern Plains, according to court documents and the U.S. Attorney’s Office.