- 1 NBC's Dateline to feature Billings teen who survived plane crash
- 2 UM student goes missing on way to Missoula
- 3 Magic City myths and legends
- 4 Billings teen recounts surviving plane crash in mountains near Amelia Earhart’s Wyoming cabin
- 5 Casper threatened with whitewater lawsuit after boy dies in river
When it came time to hike garbage pickup and landfill fees Monday, the Billings City Council chose an option with a smaller initial increase over one that would have increased the charge $2.01 per month beginning July 1.
An item on the Billings City Council’s consent agenda Monday would provide a $2 million boost for the Montana Internet Crimes Against Children program.