- 1 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 2 Bakken wives worry over job losses
- 3 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
- 4 Thieves have change of heart, return trailer, camping gear stolen from Boy Scouts
- 5 From tragedy to recovery: A Billings man's journey home
Michael J. Cotter
The U.S. Department of Justice’s Civil Rights Division, together with its U.S. Attorney’s Offices, enforces the nation’s civil rights laws to protect against unlawful discrimination. When civil rights are violated, the department has authority to act, as it did in Missoula. Had the departmen…
Top headlines delivered to your inbox daily.