- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
BOZEMAN — The Montana Supreme Court has upheld a Colorado man's second attempted-homicide conviction for a January 2007 shootout southeast of Bozeman.
BOZEMAN — A 36-year-old Colorado man convicted of attempted homicide after a shootout in Bozeman has been sentenced to 60 years in prison with no chance of parole.
BOZEMAN — A second trial is under way in the case of a 36-year-old Colorado man charged with attempted homicide for a 2007 shootout in Bozeman.