- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
BOZEMAN — The Montana Supreme Court has upheld a Colorado man's second attempted-homicide conviction for a January 2007 shootout southeast of Bozeman.
BOZEMAN — A 36-year-old Colorado man convicted of attempted homicide after a shootout in Bozeman has been sentenced to 60 years in prison with no chance of parole.
BOZEMAN — A second trial is under way in the case of a 36-year-old Colorado man charged with attempted homicide for a 2007 shootout in Bozeman.