- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Man tries to kidnap Montana girl, flees after her dog barks
BOZEMAN — The Montana Supreme Court has upheld a Colorado man's second attempted-homicide conviction for a January 2007 shootout southeast of Bozeman.
BOZEMAN — A 36-year-old Colorado man convicted of attempted homicide after a shootout in Bozeman has been sentenced to 60 years in prison with no chance of parole.
BOZEMAN — A second trial is under way in the case of a 36-year-old Colorado man charged with attempted homicide for a 2007 shootout in Bozeman.