- 1 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 2 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 3 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 4 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
A federal judge has unsealed search warrant affidavits and other documents related to government raids on a Custer-themed museum in southeastern Montana.
A 38-year-old man was arrested Monday night after witnesses told police that he pointed a gun at them in the parking lot of a convenience store.