- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Teen wakes up to find gay slur spray-painted on door
- 3 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 4 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 5 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
FAIRBANKS, Alaska -- Former Montana State player Bobby Howard is joining another former Bobcat at Alaska Fairbanks.
Excluding the legendary Golden Bobcats of 1929, Montana State doesn’t have a history of national prominence in men’s basketball. They’ve been competitive, no doubt, but they haven’t been to the NCAA tournament since 1996, and have gone that far only three times in history.
Mick Durham understood, for many reasons, there was only one choice.
The Montana State Billings men's basketball team will have the opportunity to defend its title.
After six-plus seasons, more losses than wins and no tangible improvement in the final year of his contract, you can't hide from the question any longer:
Everything seemed so familiar.
Some games, he was the Robert Mayes of last season, producing double-digit scoring and timely rebounding.
Mick Durham could have done better.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - Former Montana State head coach Mick Durham, who ranks first in the Big Sky Conference with his 246 career wins, has been selected as the Alaska Nanooks men's basketball coach.