- 1 Fruit sold at Costco, Sam's Club recalled after listeria found at packing company
- 2 Miles City man dies in rollover near Worden
- 3 Massive industrial fire shuts down state highway, causes flight cancelations
- 4 Man admits tying nooses on son's, ex-wife's necks, pulling them behind SUV
- 5 45 cows killed by single lightning strike near Darby
MISSOULA — Some assertions made back in 1776 by Thomas Jefferson and framers of the Declaration of Independence are real head-scratchers.
Mike Jetty wanted to get the point across.
Mike Jetty, an Indian education specialist with the Montana Office of Public Instruction, gives a presentation on the sensitivity of racism in the use of school mascots on Monday morning at Red Lodge High. The school board voted last month to drop the school's Redskin mascot.