- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 5 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
MISSOULA — Some assertions made back in 1776 by Thomas Jefferson and framers of the Declaration of Independence are real head-scratchers.
Mike Jetty wanted to get the point across.
Mike Jetty, an Indian education specialist with the Montana Office of Public Instruction, gives a presentation on the sensitivity of racism in the use of school mascots on Monday morning at Red Lodge High. The school board voted last month to drop the school's Redskin mascot.