- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
MISSOULA — Some assertions made back in 1776 by Thomas Jefferson and framers of the Declaration of Independence are real head-scratchers.
Mike Jetty wanted to get the point across.
Mike Jetty, an Indian education specialist with the Montana Office of Public Instruction, gives a presentation on the sensitivity of racism in the use of school mascots on Monday morning at Red Lodge High. The school board voted last month to drop the school's Redskin mascot.