- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
- 5 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
MISSOULA — Some assertions made back in 1776 by Thomas Jefferson and framers of the Declaration of Independence are real head-scratchers.
Mike Jetty wanted to get the point across.
Mike Jetty, an Indian education specialist with the Montana Office of Public Instruction, gives a presentation on the sensitivity of racism in the use of school mascots on Monday morning at Red Lodge High. The school board voted last month to drop the school's Redskin mascot.