- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Tears for 22: It wasn’t just another Friday night for Colstrip after death of teammate
- 3 Californians, you should avoid Montana
- 4 Yoga pants conversation done? No, it needs to start
- 5 'It’ll be kind of hard to smile': Friends mourn death of 'Creeky the Clown' at 98
MISSOULA — Some assertions made back in 1776 by Thomas Jefferson and framers of the Declaration of Independence are real head-scratchers.
Mike Jetty wanted to get the point across.
Mike Jetty, an Indian education specialist with the Montana Office of Public Instruction, gives a presentation on the sensitivity of racism in the use of school mascots on Monday morning at Red Lodge High. The school board voted last month to drop the school's Redskin mascot.