- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
GREAT FALLS — Grizzly bears are beginning to wake up in the northern Rocky Mountains.
State wildlife officials are urging homeowners and people who hunt along the Sun River west of Great Falls that grizzly bears have been spotted in the area.
GREAT FALLS — State wildlife officials have euthanized a grizzly bear after it killed at least three calves over the past two weeks on a ranch near Augusta.
MISSOULA — Workers with the Montana Fish, Wildlife and Parks Department have relocated a grizzly bear that killed a calf near the town of Augusta.
GREAT FALLS — Wildlife managers have captured a female grizzly bear responsible for the deaths of 70 sheep at three ranches north of Great Falls and planned to meet Monday to decide whether to relocate the bear or have her euthanized.
GREAT FALLS — A grizzly bear cub that had been wandering around near Augusta and was captured by state wildlife officials last week has died.
HELENA - Montana wildlife officials say they have captured a grizzly cub wandering without its mother near Augusta.
GREAT FALLS — A grizzly bear that wandered from the Rocky Mountains to the Loma area last year and was recently captured again after eating two hens near Great Falls has been euthanized.