- 1 Fruit sold at Costco, Sam's Club recalled after listeria found at packing company
- 2 Massive industrial fire shuts down state highway, causes flight cancelations
- 3 45 cows killed by single lightning strike near Darby
- 4 Miles City man dies in rollover near Worden
- 5 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — A new statewide advertising campaign against drunken driving takes aim at the culture of drinking and driving in Wyoming by centering on an alcohol-related crash that killed eight University of Wyoming student-athletes in 2001.
LUSK — A committee of state lawmakers gave an initial but unanimous go-ahead Thursday to a program that would open another penalty option for drunk drivers: stay out of jail, but stay sober.
JACKSON — A state legislative committee chairman requested that a bill be drafted that would keep repeat offenders of alcohol-related crimes out of jail and instead subject them to stringent testing.
RAWLINS, Wyo. -- The Rawlins police chief is stepping down to become a senior policy adviser to Gov. Matt Mead.
RAWLINS, Wyo. -- Rawlins has banned feeding wildlife after a rash of confrontations and accidents involving deer.
RAWLINS — An emergency services dispatcher who began her career in Rawlins has had her voice heard nationwide in the past few weeks.