- 1 Missing Butte teens found unharmed at cabin at Canyon Ferry Reservoir
- 2 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 3 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 4 Pursuit involving U.S. Marshals ends in multi-vehicle crash at Grand and 7th
- 5 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
Minnesota-based Polar Service Centers said it hired almoat all the former Beall employees in Lockwood at the parts-and-service center and honored their current wages and medical and retirement plans.
COLUMBUS — After hearing legal arguments Friday afternoon, a District Court judge said he would rule as quickly as possible on a motion to dismiss a lawsuit filed against a group of Custer County elected officials.