- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Scoreboard: Prep football
Minnesota-based Polar Service Centers said it hired almoat all the former Beall employees in Lockwood at the parts-and-service center and honored their current wages and medical and retirement plans.
COLUMBUS — After hearing legal arguments Friday afternoon, a District Court judge said he would rule as quickly as possible on a motion to dismiss a lawsuit filed against a group of Custer County elected officials.