- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
Minnesota-based Polar Service Centers said it hired almoat all the former Beall employees in Lockwood at the parts-and-service center and honored their current wages and medical and retirement plans.
COLUMBUS — After hearing legal arguments Friday afternoon, a District Court judge said he would rule as quickly as possible on a motion to dismiss a lawsuit filed against a group of Custer County elected officials.