- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Minnesota-based Polar Service Centers said it hired almoat all the former Beall employees in Lockwood at the parts-and-service center and honored their current wages and medical and retirement plans.
COLUMBUS — After hearing legal arguments Friday afternoon, a District Court judge said he would rule as quickly as possible on a motion to dismiss a lawsuit filed against a group of Custer County elected officials.