- 1 Former West High teacher, coach indicted on 23 counts of exploitation, pornography
- 2 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 3 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
Minnesota-based Polar Service Centers said it hired almoat all the former Beall employees in Lockwood at the parts-and-service center and honored their current wages and medical and retirement plans.
COLUMBUS — After hearing legal arguments Friday afternoon, a District Court judge said he would rule as quickly as possible on a motion to dismiss a lawsuit filed against a group of Custer County elected officials.