- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Man brags on Facebook about running over wolves with a van; officials investigate
- 4 Man tries to kidnap Montana girl, flees after her dog barks
- 5 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
HELENA – The Bullock administration is looking to hire a coordinator for expanding Montana’s Medicaid program – even though expansion hasn’t yet been approved by the Legislature.
When 1,958 Montanans answered Main Street Montana surveys, there was a surprising amount of agreement.