- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Teen wakes up to find gay slur spray-painted on door
- 3 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 4 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 5 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
HELENA -- A Helena judge has ruled that a mining company must go through a more rigorous permitting process before it can build a copper and silver mine in the Northwestern Montana wilderness.
Smith Equipment USA makes TowHaul lowboy trailers for the mining industry at their Belgrade facility. Welders have been working on a 66-foot trailer, one of three main products the company manufactures.
HELENA — From farmers to miners to ice-cream shop owners, businesspeople converged on the Capitol Saturday to bring a diverse message to state lawmakers on how best to create jobs, saying government can be both a negative and a positive influence.
It was a great idea, during the dog days of