- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Teen wakes up to find gay slur spray-painted on door
- 3 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 4 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 5 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
Missoula District Court
MISSOULA — A District Court judge issued a ruling telling Missoula's Municipal Court judges that they cannot send defendants to the county jail for violating city ordinances.
MISSOULA — Saying that “people in Missoula need to know that if you rape an acquaintance, it is a serious crime,” Missoula County Attorney Fred Van Valkenburg sought – and got – a 30-year-prison sentence, with 20 suspended, for Beau Donaldson on Friday.
MISSOULA — A jury convicted a 56-year-old man of murder Thursday evening for running down a pedestrian with his van in downtown Missoula in November 2008.