- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 5 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
Missoula District Court
MISSOULA — A District Court judge issued a ruling telling Missoula's Municipal Court judges that they cannot send defendants to the county jail for violating city ordinances.
MISSOULA — Saying that “people in Missoula need to know that if you rape an acquaintance, it is a serious crime,” Missoula County Attorney Fred Van Valkenburg sought – and got – a 30-year-prison sentence, with 20 suspended, for Beau Donaldson on Friday.
MISSOULA — A jury convicted a 56-year-old man of murder Thursday evening for running down a pedestrian with his van in downtown Missoula in November 2008.