- 1 More than 800 roadkill salvage permits issued in first year
- 2 Woman ‘sick of getting beat up’ gets ‘pimp’ arrested
- 3 Some deputy court clerks granted exemption from issuing same-sex marriage licenses
- 4 Gay couples get marriage licenses: "We couldn't sleep last night, we were so excited"
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
Missoula District Court
MISSOULA — A District Court judge issued a ruling telling Missoula's Municipal Court judges that they cannot send defendants to the county jail for violating city ordinances.
MISSOULA — Saying that “people in Missoula need to know that if you rape an acquaintance, it is a serious crime,” Missoula County Attorney Fred Van Valkenburg sought – and got – a 30-year-prison sentence, with 20 suspended, for Beau Donaldson on Friday.
MISSOULA — A jury convicted a 56-year-old man of murder Thursday evening for running down a pedestrian with his van in downtown Missoula in November 2008.