- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Missoula Texting Ban
FILE- This Feb. 11, 2009 file photo shows an owner beginning to write a text message on his cell phone in Los Angeles. The Pew Research Center's Internet & American Life Project said in October that 75 percent of teens have a cell phone and that a typical teen sends about 50 texts a day. …
MISSOULA - Police say Missoula's ban on texting and driving has proven difficult to enforce.