- 1 Hunters find body in SUV that had been there for about a month
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 5 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
Devin Uskoski, who led Rocky Mountain College to the NAIA championship in 2009, has signed a one-year contact with one of the top professional basketball teams in Japan.
WEISSENFELS, Germany -- Former Rocky Mountain College basketball star Devin Uskoski is competing with Mitteldeutscher BC in Germany's Basketball Bundesliga, which is its top professional level.
Devin Uskoski's overseas basketball experience just keeps getting better.