- 1 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 2 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 3 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
- 4 Bakken wives worry over job losses
- 5 Thieves have change of heart, return trailer, camping gear stolen from Boy Scouts
Devin Uskoski, who led Rocky Mountain College to the NAIA championship in 2009, has signed a one-year contact with one of the top professional basketball teams in Japan.
WEISSENFELS, Germany -- Former Rocky Mountain College basketball star Devin Uskoski is competing with Mitteldeutscher BC in Germany's Basketball Bundesliga, which is its top professional level.
Devin Uskoski's overseas basketball experience just keeps getting better.