- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Scoreboard: Prep football
Devin Uskoski, who led Rocky Mountain College to the NAIA championship in 2009, has signed a one-year contact with one of the top professional basketball teams in Japan.
WEISSENFELS, Germany -- Former Rocky Mountain College basketball star Devin Uskoski is competing with Mitteldeutscher BC in Germany's Basketball Bundesliga, which is its top professional level.
Devin Uskoski's overseas basketball experience just keeps getting better.