- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
Devin Uskoski, who led Rocky Mountain College to the NAIA championship in 2009, has signed a one-year contact with one of the top professional basketball teams in Japan.
WEISSENFELS, Germany -- Former Rocky Mountain College basketball star Devin Uskoski is competing with Mitteldeutscher BC in Germany's Basketball Bundesliga, which is its top professional level.
Devin Uskoski's overseas basketball experience just keeps getting better.